MediaFire is a service of storing data online (in the cloud) that allows you to host documents, music, videos and other files that can be shared.
According to early returns, it appears that the application is experiencing some difficulties in its compatibility has been recently upgraded by the developers. Although it still lacks some key features, for my part I found the application quite well designed knowing that it is still a first version.
With the application, you can:
- Keep all your important files at your fingertips
- View documents, spreadsheets, presentations, videos and listen to music
- Take and send photos and videos directly to the application
- Send pictures from your Android gallery
- Create and manage folders and files
- Share files via e-mail, sms, and even through other Android applications
- Quickly find all your files and folders MediaFire
The application is available for free download on Google Play MediaFire for Android:
- Compatible from Android 2.1
- Application Size: 6.1 MB